Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 2nd (Day Two)

I haven't started my writing for today, but I got over 2000 words last night. About 2 1/2 hours. I'm sure it won't be this "easy" every night, but it's a nice start.

I also tried drinking coffee at 8:30 pm and then tried to go to bed at 11 (or what would be 11 after the clocks were moved back. So, 12.). That was a bad idea. I generally drink 0-12 oz of caffeine a day, only in soda form and never later than dinner time (if at all). This was strong, fresh-roasted (the same day by my talented brother-in-law) one and a half cups. Delicious and maybe it helped my word production and creative juices, but not compatible with sleep. My husband suggests chasing it with beer. We'll see. Or not.

So now if I can just get him to go to the grocery store for me, make lunch for the kids . . . do you think I have time for a nap?

No comments: